TECHNICAL CONDITIONS FOR OSP REGISTRATION OF DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL OSP CENTRE
Terms & Conditions for OSP Operation
(1) The OSP shall take the Telecom Resources from an Authorised Telecom Service Provider only.
(2) The Authorised Telecom Service Providers shall provide resources to the OSP after examining
the network diagram of the network proposed to be setup by the OSP and after ensuring its bonafide use.
OSPs shall submit a copy of the network diagram approved by the Telecom Service Provider (TSP) to
VTM Cells for records and verification.
(3) Both the Authorised Telecom Service Provider and the OSP shall be responsible as per the terms
and conditions of their license/registration respectively towards any violation of the terms and
conditions in the use of Telecom Resources.
(4) OSP may have Internet connectivity from the Authorized Internet Service Provider.
(5) OSP is permitted to share the Telecom bandwidth with other activities of the same Company or
group of companies. However, the OSP shall ensure that there will be a logical separation between
the Telecom Resources for OSP and the Telecom Resources for their other activities. There shall be
no voice / non voice traffic flow between them.
(6) Interconnectivity of the International OSP with Domestic OSP is not permitted.
VINCULAR Testing Labs India Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor, BBMP Khata No. 2635/01,
27th Main, HSR Layout, Sector -1,
Bangalore – 560102
# Vincular Testing Labs India Pvt Ltd,
E 43/1, Okhla Phase II,
New Delhi - 110020
iKeva, Level 2, Agnitio Park,
Near Perungudi, OMR,
Chennai – 600096