Following the grant of EPR authorization by CPCB, the recipients are required to comply with and fulfill responsibilities for continual maintenance of authorization during its validity period. Vincular will guide and support the EPR holders fulfill all such obligations in a structured and timely manner, ensuring continued compliance with the regulation.
Planning And Running Awareness Campaigns
Planning awareness campaigns based on product category, end consumer type and brands CSR initiative
Engagement with NGO’s / Marketing agencies / Industry associations for creating
awareness among end consumers through various channels and approaches like:
- RWA Meetings
- Educational Institutions
- Industry Associations
- Social Media
- Digital Media
Executing awareness campaigns on ground
Vincular supports and provisions end to end channelization of E-waste, right from capturing the collection request from end user to dismantling / recycling of e-waste while complying with all requirements of the E-waste management rules 2016 on behalf of producers (EPR holders)
- Framework for capturing the collection request
- Provisioning trained manpower for handling e-waste collection request and queries over toll free number and email ids
- Provisioning toll free number
- Provisioning email ids where the request are sent and managed
- Provisioning collection points / collection centre / Warehouse for physical collection of e-waste to cover all 29 states
Reverse Logistics : Transportation facilities for environmentally safe and sound movement of e-waste to Dismantling / Recycling facilities
Recycling/Dismantling Facilities : Provisioning Dismantling and Recycling facilities as per CPCB requirements
Vincular will support the EPR holders fulfill their yearly collection targets through e-waste collection from end user as well as engage with scrap dealers and system integrators/used equipment dealers to fulfill the collection targets given by CPCB.
EPR holders are obliged to file collection and recycling data against the given targets every quarter and annually. Vincular will support in fulfilling the requirement of statutory filings for continued maintenance of authorization.
- Quarterly and Annual filing with CPCB
- Self-assessment of collection targets on basis of sales/import data and submission with CPCB
- Handling queries from SPCB on EPR compliance
Compliance audits helps with comprehensive review of organizations adherence to CPCB regulatory guidelines and risk assessment for continuation of EPR authorization. Vincular can undertake such audit to evaluate compliance and level of preparation for departmental audit by CPCB/SPCB.
- ROHS compliance verification
- Adequacy of E-waste awareness initiatives taken
- Availability of statutory records at collection points/centre and at registered office
- Availability of trained staff at collection points/centre to handle e-waste collection and management (in case managed by the EPR holder)
- Adequate arrangements for recycling/dismantling against assigned collection targets