· Application for the demonstration wireless license downloaded from www.wpc.dot.gov.in
· Brief description/write-up of the activity to be undertaken along with date and place of demonstration along with set up diagram.
· Technical literature/specification of the equipment being used in the demonstration.
· Print-out of online application filed under "demonstration"
· Application containing the above in quadruplicate with Complete filled Annexure-A & B in all respects
· The applicant should hold DPL/NDPL, if not; he has to apply for the same.
After fulfillment of above conditions, WPC issues the Decision letter. Then the license is issued to the applicant after fulfillment of following
· Payment of License fee and royalty (if applicable).
· Copy of AIP/decision letter
· In-voice of equipment/ particulars of the equipment used in the demonstration.